Tariff plan change can be done in the following ways:
- From the 1st to the 26th day of each month through a personal account.
On the first day of the next month, the tariff plan will be changed and the monthly fee for the new tariff will be charged.
- By contacting the service information center via website chat or in any way convenient for you https://maxnet.ua/contacts/ .
- Write a letter to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing an application about the tariff change and a copy of the first page of the passport of the contract holder.
- Contact the customer care center personally (with a passport) and write an application for changing the tariff.
To connect the tariffs over 100 Mbi/ s, you must have:
- laid 8-core «twisted pair» cable;
- a gigabit LAN card that supports speeds up to 1 Gbit/s;
- a router that supports speed up to 1 Gbit/s on the WAN port.
Maxnet can provide a gigabit router and a LAN card, as well as the installation of an 8-core network cable. You can contact the service information center by text us in chat, Messenger, Telegram or by calling (057) 720-9-720 or 0-800-31-0-800, to leave a request.