Maxnet is a gigabit provider and telecom operator that has been providing a full range of telecom services for more than 20 years.
Our company is recognized as the fastest Internet provider in Kharkiv according to Speedtest Ookla. Today we provide 40+ services for home and business, and our network covers more than 430 thousand apartments and households.
We don't stop at this — every month we expand our coverage, subscriber base and launch new directions and services.
We are currently looking for a Promotion Manager to join our team.
What we offer our future employee:
- an opportunity to start without any work experience — we teach you everything you need to successfully perform your duties;
- formal employment after the probationary period;
- the ability to create your own work schedule without daily office visits;
- stable payment of wages and the opportunity to increase the bonus part of your salary depending on the volume of promotional materials;
- career growth based on the results of successful work for 2-3 months (up to the supervisor promotional managers, sales manager);
- the opportunity to use the company services on preferential terms.
We are willing to consider You as a candidate if You meet these criteria:
- always do your work responsibly and conscientiously;
- ready to move around the city districts with a certain weight of printing products;
- are determined to report honestly and transparently on the work done.
What are the main tasks You will be doing:
- distribute promotional materials on our coverage, monitor and regularly update them to increase brand awareness;
- make a photofix of the distribution of printed materials;
- monitor the current state of the networks and in case of deviations from the norm to transfer information to other departments;
- update the brand markings on the equipment in the area of coverage.
Interested in the offer? And do you fit the description of the employee we are looking for to strengthen our team? Then we will gladly consider you — leave your resume.
To make an appointment for an interview please call (050) 40-30-937 (Anastasia).
Sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Feedback sent successfully
Thank you, your feedback has been successfully sent and will be published on the site after passing moderation