There are many reasons for the Internet lack. You can fix a common problem by yourself. First of all, you need to check whether the cable is connected to the network device and restart the router, and also check the status of your account.
The most common reasons for the lack of Internet
- Negative balance. To check your account status, go to your personal account (https://stat.maxnet.ua).
- Downed settings on a computer or router. Check if the settings are correct, guided by the section «How to reconnect by myself?».
- Problems with the LAN card driver. To check the performance go to «Start» — «Control Panel» — «Network Connections». If the item «Local Area Connection» / «Ethernet» is available, the driver is OK. If there is no such an item, install or update the driver.
- Broken cable in the apartment or outside. If you find physical damage to the wire in the apartment or outside of it, let us know.
- Faulty equipment. Check if the router or computer responds to reconnecting the network cable, possibly the WAN port is out of order (WAN port is for connecting to the external network of the operator, LAN port is for physically connecting your devices).
- Blocking by an antivirus software. Check the connection by disabling the antivirus, if access appeared, change the software settings or install a new one.
- Lack of electricity in the house/apartment or on hub equipment.